Sunday, July 15, 2012

F7F Disciple Air Superiority Fighter: Lego

So earlier, after viewing Aleksander Stein's MiG-35 SMF, I decided to revamp my then-F7E Disciple. So first I was just going to do the engine, just like on Alek's MiG-35. Then I recalled a conversation Evan & I had a few nights ago on the topic of F15-esque Vertical Stabilizers. So I was like "Okay, lets put in some Vertical Stabilizers," and put the Brick-built (not plate-built like the other ones) on the Aircraft, and was like, "Oh, Alek's fuselage looks nice", and so I built his fuselage. Then I got to the point I am at now. Insignias.


(Alek's MiG-35 SMF)

So then I took a look over at Matt Hacker's Photostream and his Condor Fighter. After seeing the Condor, I was like "Ohey, those Tail Insignias are epic" (his Condor was one from a Fighter Squadron out of South Dakota), and I found some drawings my friend Louis Falisse gave me in like 5th or 6th Grade, and they were pretty epic. So I was like "Ohey, those could be some epic Tail Insignias". So I uploaded them to flickr and will edit them later.

(Top: My Insignias. The left two will be put on the jet, the right will be on the Helicopter. Bottom: Matt's Condor Jet. I hope to do the insignias like that)

So later today I'm gonna upload my Before-Brickfair SitRep on what I want to do before Brickfair 2012, August 2-5.

Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment