Monday, July 30, 2012

Bay and Brickfair

I'm sore. On nearly every part of my body. Joy. The Bay was fun, and I caught 2-ish fish. Anyways, I have three days until Brickfair. Three. Whoa, Three. It really snuck up on me this year. I am bringing 19 MOCs, and 3-4 pieces for Magnus' MLS Layout. Should be so much fun. I'm PUMPED.



Disregard the red boxes OR stay as far away from them as possible. Whatever suits you :). I will be attending all four days as an Exhibitor. The difference between an exhibitor and an attendee is that the attendee can't display Lego MOCs and can only go on public days (Saturday or Sunday). The Exhibitor can display his/her MOCs and can go all four days. To go as an exhibitor it costs 67$, however, and the Attendee is something like ten-ish.

I'll be with my faction, the French Federal Union, and with LegosimMatt Hackerand Andrew. If you are bored and/or want to just drop by and see some epic Lego Creations, drop by and say hello on Saturday the 4th or Sunday the 5th. The Convention is at the Dulles Expo Center.

Now I will be at the Large Military Table. You will see a very skinny white guy with glasses and a hat, that is Evan (referred to as Legosim on this post), and follow him and/or look around him for me. I should be near him or MagnusAleks. I would highly advise staying away from the Vendors tables until absoulutely necessarily, from my 3 years of experience I found this is a very good idea.

I should also have a naked fat Lego Lady on my brick badge, so it's a dead giveaway that is me.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment