Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome

Hello.

I'm Brian and most of you know me from either real life or other endeavors. You probably also know I do a lot with various arts. The Warehouse will feature these writings, drawings, and concepts. I may from time to time post family pictures and things I find interesting, y'all will just have to wait and see.

So here we go. Recently, Evan "Legosim" Melick introduced me to the game Victoria Revolutions, a basically, in his words 'A game where you can micromanage your own country, which is something I like to do, being a nerd,'. I have found the game rather fun. However, it is very complicated and has taken me the better part of 2 days, 7 hours a day to figure out. I'm still not very good, I keep getting punished by Austria (Austrians, die,).

1 comment:

  1. When you say 2 days, 7 hours, does that mean 56 hours? cuz that is bordering obsession.(not to mention its a ton of time) still, the game sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete